ch-scene - Schooner "Duck Kee Sessions" is available NOW exclusively on CYTUNES.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sendreidmail <sendreidmail AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Schooner "Duck Kee Sessions" is available NOW exclusively on CYTUNES.
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:58:30 -0800 (PST)

Schooner "Duck Kee Sessions" is available NOW. ALL proceeds go to
fighting cancer. Go get your download on.
http://www.cytunes.org/album/62/

We are putting out no physical release in order to generate all of the
traffic to Cytunes. In lieu of this, we have a group of local artists
that are donating limited runs of 7x7"ish pieces of artwork that we
will be attaching download codes to, courtesy of Chris Rossi. We'll
sell these at shows and some local stores with ALL of the $ is going
to Cytunes. The artists are:

Dave Cantwell
Kerry Cantwell
Catherine Edgerton
Zeno Gill
Will Hackney
John Harrison
David Koslowski
Shirle Koslowski
Ron Liberti
Michele Preslik
Billy Sugarfix
Chris Williams
Maria Albani
Reid Johnson
Check out images of the artwork as it is turned in here:
http://www.schoonermusic.com/fotos

The EP release party, where the artwork will be available for the
first time:

February 19th
The Pinhook in Durham
Erie Choir
Veelee
The Popular Kids (a comedy group which Cy and I used to be in
together)

Here's the Facebook event page:
http://www.facebook.com/schoonermusic#/event.php?eid=239683792978&index=1

The Merch in Carrboro is hooking us up with posters. 307 Knox Records
donated and burned the CD's for radio promo.

We're on the following radio shows promoting the cause this weekend:
February 12: WKNC's Local Beat
February 14: Valentines day performance on Ross Grady's WXDU show.

Cheers,
Reid

  • Schooner "Duck Kee Sessions" is available NOW exclusively on CYTUNES., sendreidmail, 02/09/2010