ch-scene - Re: Small Engine Repair Person?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Timothy OToole <totoole26 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Small Engine Repair Person?
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:32:39 -0800 (PST)

Hey Jason this is Tim. Is the engine just not turning when you crank it?. Are
the fluids not getting to where they need to get to. Check to see if valves
or sealants need to be replaced. Have you tried changing the plug. Could be
something simple. my neighbor tinkers with engines a lot. He fixed my riding
mower, my weed wacker, and my push mower. He is always tinkering with stuff.
But most likely those small engines these days are built pretty well that
most likely it is something small that you could fix on your own. Tell
everyone I said hi. I hear Kim is about to pop. when is she due.