ch-scene - Re: local pro wrestling league

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ron Thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: local pro wrestling league
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:23:39 -0500

I recognize a couple of the crew members who've formerly worked with the (now defunct? or just not heard from recently?) Southern Championship Wrestling group. I saw a couple of those SCW shows and was *highly* entertained. There was some really first-rate hometown showmanship on exhibit at those events.

--rt