ch-scene - Post Pinhook Christmas Party!! w/ Bobby's Fever, Supervision, and En Serenade!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Bobby's Fever" <bobbys.booking AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Post Pinhook Christmas Party!! w/ Bobby's Fever, Supervision, and En Serenade!
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 21:22:18 -0500

Hey folk

Bobby here! So Christmas is over and everybody's had their fair share of
food, drink, and family tension, (and rain) so time to get out of the house!
We're opening for Supervision out of Asheville NC and then headlining is En
Serenade...so come on out, bring yer family and show em how we do it at the
Pinhook!!! Show starts at 10pm and door is 5 suggested donation!

Cheers

Bobbys Fever

http://www.myspace.com/bobbysfever

Home:
http://misbehavedrecords.com/

The Virgo 9:
http://www.misbehavedrecords.com/tv9.html

Princess and the Criminals:
http://www.misbehavedrecords.com/patc.html

Blood Red River:
http://www.misbehavedrecords.com/bloodredriver.html

  • Post Pinhook Christmas Party!! w/ Bobby's Fever, Supervision, and En Serenade!, Bobby's Fever, 12/25/2009