ch-scene - Bobby's Fever -- New Durham Local Band!!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Bobby's Fever" <bobbys.booking AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Bobby's Fever -- New Durham Local Band!!!
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:25:56 -0500

Hey Friends

Bobby here. We are a new band comprised of familiar faces and just reaching
out to say hello and hope you'll join us at shows both in support of our
band, local venues, and the many bands we will share bills with. Thank you
in advance!

Here's a cut and paste from our myspace page:

Sounding a lot like an angry 12-year old who had his favorite chainsaw
stolen, Bobbys Fever is the pop-punk brainchild of singer/guitarist Lars
Endrigat aka Bobby Lars, with drummer Ryan McKellar aka:Bobby Smellar, (The
Scaries, Autcade, and stood in 3 times for the Decendants) and bassist Dan
Streib aka Bobby streib, (The Future Kings of Nowhere, Resist Not).

If you want to book us or with us or come to a show visit us either on
Facebook or our myspace page, or email this address!

FB:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/BOBBYS-FEVER/125471928296?v=info&ref=ts
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/bobbysfever

Thank you!

Bobby's Fever

*full length cd is available on itunes

  • Bobby's Fever -- New Durham Local Band!!!, Bobby's Fever, 11/17/2009