ch-scene - Reckoning Motions tour from Alaska

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Reckoning Motions tour from Alaska
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:31:34 -0400

Greetings friends,

this sat oct 24th. in conjunction with Octoberfest in Saxapahaw, We are
hosting ....
reckoning motions puppet troupe from alaska.
They will present their show...

"The Great ziggurat."
puppet tales from babel and beyound

The show will start at 5 which is changed
from the original message sent.
Suggested donation $10 at the door.

It will be held in ourspace in Saxapahaw which is in the old community
center at the sax end of the bridge. 306 sax-swepsonville Rd.

There will be lots of great music into the evening and we Hope to see some
folks come out and support the puppetry arts.

Thanks so much,
Donovan and jan