ch-scene - Minus Sound Research Art Opening Friday, 10/9/09 @ Wootini

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: maria albani <malbanister AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Minus Sound Research Art Opening Friday, 10/9/09 @ Wootini
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:33:58 -0400

Minus Sound Research (MSR) is a rotating artist collective comprised of
local, NC musicians.
Our mission is to exhibit work by artists who may not show or are more known
for their musical endeavors.
This is our 4th year! (MSR4)

We have our opening scheduled for Friday, October 9th at Wootini in
Carrboro, NC from 7-11:00 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=125898767709&ref=ts
.
This year's artists: Laird Dixon (Shark Quest), John Harrison (North
Elementary), Lincoln Hancock (Strange), Drew Robertson (Phon), John Kurtz
(Bull City), Mas Sato (The Sames), and Maria Albani (Organos/Schooner).

We will be giving away a CD at the opening that features 1 song per artist's
band/musical project and free MSR4 stickers & pins.
There will also be food, music, and LOTS of REALLY fantastic art.

Support local art & music!!

Maria Albani & John Harrison

  • Minus Sound Research Art Opening Friday, 10/9/09 @ Wootini, maria albani, 10/07/2009