ch-scene - WXDU 4th Annual Record Fair is ON for tomorrow, Sept. 26th

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Christiane Voisin <christiane.voisin AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: WXDU 4th Annual Record Fair is ON for tomorrow, Sept. 26th
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:42:25 -0400

WXDU will hold its 4th Annual Record Fair at the Duke Coffeehouse on Duke's
East Campus Saturday, September 26th from 11 am - 5 pm, despite a slightly
drizzly forecast. Our outdoor vendors are ready, they have tents overhead
and we're going to shop like crazy anyway...

The Record Fair attracts a variety of record dealers from North Carolina and
across the Southeast. This year WXDU will be selling a large collection of
inexpensive records. All proceeds from the sale of WXDU-owned materials
benefit the station. As always this exciting event is free and open to the
public.

Directions:
http://www.duke.edu/web/coffeehouse/directions.html

And now you can shop all day, unfettered by hunger or thirst, for around
lunchtime we'll have the fabulous OnlyBurger mobile burger truck on hand
with burgers, fries, and soft drinks for sale! They also sell veggie
burgers.
http://www.durhamcatering.com/onlyburger

Tell your friends!

  • WXDU 4th Annual Record Fair is ON for tomorrow, Sept. 26th, Christiane Voisin, 09/25/2009