ch-scene - Job Opening- Sales Admin for Redeye Distribution

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: <wtroxler2 AT triad.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Job Opening- Sales Admin for Redeye Distribution
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:03:39 +0000

Hello,

My name is Wanda C. Troxler. I am an accomplished, results-driven
professional with over 25 years of administrative, leadership and educational
experience. My outstanding interpersonal and communication skills combined
with organizational/operations management, and strategic leadership planning
experience will assist any organization with efficiency/effectiveness issues
and constructive interests.

Currently, I am seeking an association with an organization that can benefit
from my expertise, excellent organization and communication skills,
outstanding work ethic, and the ability to work equally well in both
team-oriented and self-directed environments.

I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you to discuss my qualifications
and candidacy in further detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Wanda C. Troxler