ch-scene - merging

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: merging
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:46:38 -0500

The worst thing about Twitter is that it's robbing us decent show reviews by folks like Ross. Instead we get dozens upon dozens of twats about Stephen Merritt and that moth. Jesus, people, your children are going to laugh at the idiocy of that 140-character limit.

Anyway, due to an unforseeen and happy concatenation of events, there's a great chance I'm going to be at the Cradle tonight. Merge XX is going to give me a perfect chance to test my old standy Chapel Hill Scene Rule #283: No matter how big the band, and how sold-out the show, you can *always* get a ticket by standing outside the Cradle for an hour beforehand.

todd fingers crossed prayer on lips morman