ch-scene - Troika Music Festival 2009 Updates-blog, Twitter, etc.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "info AT troikamusicfestival.org" <melissa.thomas AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Troika Music Festival 2009 Updates-blog, Twitter, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:54:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,

Submissions for this year's Troika Music festival are closed.
Thanks to the 200+ artists who submitted this year.

We will be contacting artists soon and working out this year's
schedule.

We have a new blog!
Watch our blog for artist announcements along the way:
http://www.bullbot.blogspot.com

We also set up a Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bullbot. We will be
posting updates here as well.

The Festival is Nov 5-7, 2009 so put that on your calendar.

Last year's festival was great. Thank you to all who participated and
supported! We are looking forward to this year's event.

Thanks,
TMF '09

  • Troika Music Festival 2009 Updates-blog, Twitter, etc., info AT troikamusicfestival.org, 06/16/2009