ch-scene - Pox's Compulation 3 and Nathan Oliver "Cloud Animals" available

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: nathan oliver <surferrosa AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Pox's Compulation 3 and Nathan Oliver "Cloud Animals" available
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:52:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi friends,

Pox World Empire is stoked to bring you Volume 3 of our Compulation
series. Get 'em while they're hot. For a complete tracklisting,
check out the following website: [ http://www.poxworldempire.org/compulati=
on3/
]. This installment features tracks by Hotel Lights, The Old
Ceremony, Midtown Dickens, Auxiliary House, and more--it totals 21
local tracks!

The CD release show is this Saturday at Local 506! Pay $8 to get in,
and you get a copy for FREE! Bull City, Filthybird, Midtown Dickens,
and Auxiliary House are playing. The Pox Family Singers will sing
their dreams. No lie.

Additionally, I am pumped about the release of "Cloud Animals" my
second CD under the Nathan Oliver moniker. The Independent called it
a "a kaleidoscope of diverse and solid=97if not always immediate=97pop-
rock".

All of these things and more can be yours....
[ http://www.poxworldempire.org/merchandise.htm ]

Thanks all,
Nathan

  • Pox's Compulation 3 and Nathan Oliver "Cloud Animals" available, nathan oliver, 04/21/2009