ch-scene - Thursday, 4/23 at the Cave late show

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Wendy Spitzer <felixobelix AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Thursday, 4/23 at the Cave late show
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:54:55 -0400

I am non-celebrity-endorsing a show I am not playing, at the Cave this
coming Thursday, April 23 (the late show at 10pm). The headliner is an
incredible band from Nashville Icalled Heypenny. They are weird, very poppy
and have a very kinetic live show. This is not great quality, but you can
watch them here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQv5ygtvzrM They are SO
tight live.

Opening up for them is Billy Sugarfix in his solo version of himself. There
is a good possibility of a paper mache head of some kind. Again, in case
you missed it: paper mache head of some kind.

100% of the performers of this show will be wearing marching band
uniforms. People, people, people: what more do you want?

Wendy

--
Listen to Felix Obelix & watch stop-motion at
http://www.myspace.com/felixobelix

  • Thursday, 4/23 at the Cave late show, Wendy Spitzer, 04/17/2009