ch-scene - up to our ears in show trades, help??

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: casey cook <americansinfrance AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: up to our ears in show trades, help??
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 04:48:46 -0400

Hey triangle?
Our records coming out soon and as a result we've been trying to make
connections across the country to play shows in strange towns we know
nothing about. Those of you in bands or who book shows probably know how
this goes... and all these bands want to come here and play in our awesome
town(s). There are a few specific bands and dates I wanted to put on this
list serve in the hopes that someone would dig them and want them to play
with their band or at their club. This is a fraction of the bands that I
have been in contact with but it is the fraction I like the best. The
notice is short I know but these are great bands and they'd be a good
addition to any show!

*Boo and Boo Too - *Lawrence, KS Friday April 24th
(interesting haunted emo doom)
www.myspace.com/booandbootoo

*Sinister Mustache* - Savannah, GA. Monday April 27th
(prog.. sort of King Crimson-ish with organs.. and metal melodies)
www.myspace.com/sinistermoustache

So if your planning a show on either of these dates and can help out these
bands you would be helping is too and help is the best!

  • up to our ears in show trades, help??, casey cook, 04/14/2009