ch-scene - Upcoming Pox World Empire Releases! Nathan Oliver, Compulation

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: nathan oliver <surferrosa AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Upcoming Pox World Empire Releases! Nathan Oliver, Compulation
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:56:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi friends!

Pox World Empire has been quiet but very busy. In fact, we have 5
upcoming releases for 2009!

Nathan Oliver (Carrboro, NC) - Cloud Animals - Due March 10, 2009
Various Artists (All Over, NC) - Compulation Volume III - Due April
2009
Seedhill Bruiser (Paisley, Scotland) - TBA LP
Organos (Carrboro, NC) - Limbs EP
Anna Bullard (Charlotte, NC) - TBA LP

Please come out to our CD release shows!
Sat March 7, 2009 - Nathan Oliver CD Release / Schooner / Proclivities
@ Local 506
Sat April 25, 2009 - Compulation III CD Release / Auxiliary House /
Midtown Dickens / Filthybird @ Local 506

Here is the Compulation III Tracklisting! It's a great mix.

01. The Honored Guests "Talk Talk Talk"
02. Americans in France "Nose Job"
03. Filthybird "Mostly Of Waves"
04. Nathan Oliver "All the Pretty Girls Go To Sea"
05. Hotel Lights "Swingin' Party"
06. Hundred Air "Here It Comes Again"
07. Anna Bullard "I'm Sorry"
08. On the Take "Do What You Want"
09. Midtown Dickens "Old Dogs"
10. My Dad Is Dead "The Quiet Man"
11. Spider Bags "Que Viva El Rocanrol"
12. Un Deux Trois "45RPM (UnDeuxRoboTrois remix by Robo Sapien)"
13. Pound of Miracles "Skeleton Spoon"
14. Dan Bryk "Hang Around"
15. Tennis and the Mennonites "G's Bend"
16. V=E9ronique Diabolique "Banalit=E9"
17. Bull City "On and On"
18. The Strugglers "Recovering"
19. Dom Casual "23 Minutes to Go"