ch-scene - Volunteers needed!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Lbeavers <lbeavers AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Volunteers needed!
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:09:06 -0800 (PST)

WE NEED VOLUNTEERS to help test out our new team building curriculum
based upon music on Sunday, February 15 from 10- 5 at Mansion 462 on
Franklin St. in Chapel Hill.

Team Built Music provides team building to corporations, large
institutions, and other medium to large businesses. We do it through
music, specifically taking groups of 20-30, breaking them into small
teams, with each team led by a professional multi-instrumentalist
musician who guides them in writing music and lyrics for a song. They
then either perform live at a small local venue or record it in a
professional sound studio.

During this test run, you will get the chance to learn some drums,
bass and guitar as well as learn basic songwriting skills. If you
know how to play, you are given permission to play all day without
interruption.. try that at home! Local professional musicians will be
leading the groups. Lunch and snacks provided.

Please email Jane Francis at jane AT doubledeckerbusmusic.com or Lisa
Beavers at lbeavers AT gmail.com for more information! And, thank you!

  • Volunteers needed!, Lbeavers, 02/10/2009