ch-scene - February 16th: DUKE COFFEEHOUSE featuring the band Mahjongg

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "dukecoffeehouse AT gmail.com" <dukecoffeehouse AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: February 16th: DUKE COFFEEHOUSE featuring the band Mahjongg
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:57:55 -0800 (PST)

Come out this Monday it's going to be an awesome dance party.

We're located on Duke's East Campus right off of Buchanan Street. It's
a BYOB venue, doors open at 9:00 but you can always hang out there
before. Show is $ 5

check our website for more events and updates: dukecoffeehouse.org

  • February 16th: DUKE COFFEEHOUSE featuring the band Mahjongg, dukecoffeehouse AT gmail.com, 02/11/2009