ch-scene - Marketing Services Coordinator Job, Haw River, NC

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ekrebill AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Marketing Services Coordinator Job, Haw River, NC
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:01:25 -0800 (PST)

Locally-based international music distributor and label Redeye
Distribution/Yep Roc Records is looking for knowledgeable, music
oriented person to join our Marketing Department as a Marketing
Services Coordinator. Will work directly with our Marketing Director,
spearheading efforts to license our catalog of music titles to all
media outlets, as well as expanding our presence and driving sales in
the direct-to-consumer and online marketing area of our business.
Previous music licensing experience a strong plus. Great
communication, solid computer skills and knowledge of music related
online marketing landscape a must. Please forward resume and cover
letter to: emily AT redeyeusa.com

  • Marketing Services Coordinator Job, Haw River, NC, ekrebill, 01/28/2009