ch-scene - 1 extra show Sat as tickets sell out.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet <donovan AT paperhand.org>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: 1 extra show Sat as tickets sell out.
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:52:19 -0500

Hello everyone.

Yes, we are thrilled to report Hungry Ghost tickets are selling out.
The entire 1st weekend from wed till sun was packed every night.
So, http://www.manbitesdogtheater.org/271/ has asked us to add a
matinee show
on Sat Jan. 24th at 3:15.

Don't forget we have
shows Jan 30, 31, Feb 1, 6, 7, and 8.
The shows will start at 8 each night in Saxapahaw.
It's easy to find and only 20 min. from Carrboro.

This is our 1st show in this new space and we are not set up to take advance
tickets.
It's a big experiment to see who will come so tell your friends.

You can also see the show at the Artscenter in carrboro march 19, 20, 21, &
22. Go to www.artscenterlive.org for more info.
Thnaks for your support,
donovan

  • 1 extra show Sat as tickets sell out., Paperhand Puppet, 01/21/2009