ch-scene - Show @ The Cave Jan. 8; Pinhook Jan. 22

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jamie Miyares" <jmiyares AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Show @ The Cave Jan. 8; Pinhook Jan. 22
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:59:42 -0500

I noticed that The Cave left us (Durham-based Tin Star) off their listing in
the Indy for the show next Thurs., Jan. 8, with Waumiss. Just making sure
you know. The line-up is Waumiss, then Tin Star. Show starts at 10 p.m.

Also, we should have an EP in the next month or so...going into record
starting tomorrow, New Year's day. Right now, all we have recorded is a
demo, posted on www.myspace.com/tinstarnc. And that lacks our new bass
player, Dan Grinder. (He also plays in Gray Young)

We'll be playing our next show with Transportation at The Pinhook in Durham
Thurs., Jan. 22.

Cheers,
--
jamie