ch-scene - ukulele teacher recommendations?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: shadle AT email.unc.edu
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: ukulele teacher recommendations?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:26:23 -0500

anyone know of a good ukulele teacher in the area? if so, please email me off-list with prices, your experience with this teacher, etc.

i have a baritone uke which i can play--but i think my technique needs some attention as i get fatigued after short periods of play (15-20 minutes).

thanks.
-john

p.s. i'm guessing that i really want a uke teacher and not just a guitar teacher, right?

  • ukulele teacher recommendations?, shadle, 12/30/2008