ch-scene - Come get your faced rocked off at the Nightlight on December 20th

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Misbehaved Records <allthewaygray AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Come get your faced rocked off at the Nightlight on December 20th
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:36:27 -0800 (PST)

Performing is The Virgo 9, Aquila, Ape and Count von Count.

Check out Aquila from NYC. They were described in L magazine as-
"Aquila is a female duo who pound their way through sludgy acid-washed
rock." How can you go wrong with that? I'm just sayin'.

Count von Count and Ape bring some pissed off music down from
Delaware. With Count von Count, I say just try and stop yourself from
headbanging!

Aquila- http://www.myspace.com/beyondvega
Count von Count- http://www.myspace.com/countvoncount666
Ape- http://www.myspace.com/weareape

www.misbehavedrecords.com
www.thevirgo9.com

  • Come get your faced rocked off at the Nightlight on December 20th, Misbehaved Records, 12/14/2008