ch-scene - The Arts Show on WCHL Saturday and Sunday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: info AT gilbertneal.net
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: The Arts Show on WCHL Saturday and Sunday
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

This Saturday and Sunday at 11:30am and again on Sunday at 8:30pm, you
can hear me being interviewed, nay GRILLED, about my newest CD, Our
Deepest Apathy... (www.gilbertneal.net). Hear all the skinny about my
childhood, the inspiration for the ol' muse, etc.etc. gently guided
through it all by the calm steady hand of the great Jon Wilner. It's
all too damned exciting! And if you play it backwards, there's a
barely audible recipe for my famous poppy seed quiche.

Thanks.

  • The Arts Show on WCHL Saturday and Sunday, info, 10/31/2008