ch-scene - Speaker cabinet Ohm Question

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Rich MacGonigle" <richleda AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Speaker cabinet Ohm Question
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 21:08:06 -0400

Hi,

You've all probably been asked similar questions a thousand times, so I'll
apologize right up front.

I have Koch Multitone 100W combo. The internal speakers are connected to the
8 ohm jack. There is another

8 ohm output jack, two 16 ohm jacks and a 4 ohm jack.

I just purchased an 8 ohm 2x12 extension cabinet. I want to keep the combo
speakers connected and add the external cabinet.

Which jack should I plug the extension cabinet into?

Thanks!

Rich..