ch-scene - Re: King Kahn and the Shrines

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <chris AT christophermrossi.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: King Kahn and the Shrines
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:00:17 -0400

When/where is the show in Asheville?

chris

local506 AT gmail.com wrote:
In honesty, I've never seen a Chapel Hill crowd move like they did at
the Shrine's show - definitely one of the best shows at 506 this year.

And i say this despite getting into it with their tour manager that
day and really bummed out for most of the night - Khan actually
referenced our dispute during their impromptu punk song (if anyone
recorded that!) and we laughed about it about it after the show.
Unfortunately, I was awaiting to see how that show did before putting
in an offer on the next BBQ show and then my computer crashed and yada
yada yada, you now have to drive to Asheville!

glenn

Spacelab Recording Studio +1 919 403 5502
http://spacelabstudio.com -- My email address is 'cr' at this domain