ch-scene - Re: 1 Welshman's opinion on why trying to sell your music is futile

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kelly <radiofury AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: 1 Welshman's opinion on why trying to sell your music is futile
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 05:48:07 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah,

That is a great article! Maybe this could serve as the center-post
for the next 2nd Had Freespace event. We'll start with a "Welsh
accent" contest and finish with a full-scale brawl between the cynics
and the desperate. In between we might get some fantastic moments of
clarity and even some -- what does Costello call it -- the "Deep Dark
Truthful Mirror" moments.

Really, I try not to sound like a smart-ass... this time I'm totally
serious!
kelly