ch-scene - Re: Wanted to borrow or rent: For a good cause: Firewire Recording Interface

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <chris AT christophermrossi.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Wanted to borrow or rent: For a good cause: Firewire Recording Interface
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 09:58:01 -0400

Chris Rossi wrote:

http://lynxstudio.com/product_detail.asp?i=24

Hello all. A generous benefactor gave me the means to purchase,
locally, another of these LT-FW cards to use for Friday night. I now
have two of them, so I'm selling one, the proceeds from which will go back to the generous benefactor in question. Based on my experience Friday night, these cards work very well. If you have an Aurora converter and want to add Firewire capability to it, I'm asking $350. (I paid $400+shipping on ebay, just two weeks ago.)

Thanks!
Chris
--
Spacelab Recording Studio +1 919 403 5502
http://spacelabstudio.com -- My email address is 'cr' at this domain

  • Re: Wanted to borrow or rent: For a good cause: Firewire Recording Interface, Chris Rossi, 09/02/2008