ch-scene - Issue #1 of the Scientific Superstar is out now!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paul Gallant <paulg AT simplemachine.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Issue #1 of the Scientific Superstar is out now!
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:03:11 -0400

The Scientific Superstar is Durham, NC's somewhat new Comic magazine/ Rock band.
Issue # 1 is now available as a free download at:

www.scientificsuperstar.com

Links to purchase a physical copy and the accompanying CD will be up soon.

Issue #2 is already in the works. It will probably contain some articles and offer free ads for other local bands as well as the regular story.

We are also a band that plays live shows to support the comic and the accompanying CD. Our next show is on Sept 21st at BCHQ W/ Batata Doce & Sawteeth Mctweedy.

I'm hoping to have free copies of the comic & CD to give out at the show.

Thanks to everyone that has showed interest & support to this project so far!

Paul Gallant

  • Issue #1 of the Scientific Superstar is out now!, Paul Gallant, 08/18/2008