ch-scene - Paperhand Puppet call for Extras!!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Paperhand Puppet <donovani AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Paperhand Puppet call for Extras!!
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:09:19 -0400

YOU

can be the EXTRA

in EXTRAVAGANZA!

This season's Forest Theatre performance about bugs--
"I AM AN INSECT"
A FLUTTERING PROCESSIONARY OF INFINITESIMAL IDEAS

--has spots for volunteers!
We really do need your help.

Contact..... ameda AT mindspring.com
If you can...
***commit to a (1) weekend of three shows, meaning Friday, Saturday, &
Sunday evenings
(four shows Labor Day weekend includes Monday)
only two shows that last weekend at the Art Museum

***come learn your part at 4:00 on the Friday of your weekend ·
then come Saturday and Sunday at 5:30 · to shake puppets til about 8:30

Then you will...
*** finally get to have all that fun you knew we were having · and experience
the show from the inside!

And as if that's not enough...
*** receive a gift of this year's Paperhand t-shirt
*** along with gushes of appreciation from cast
*** not to mention applause, ooh's, and ah's from the audience
*** and a unique gig to add to your resumé!

This year's show runs 6 weekends in two locations:
Forest Theater in Chapel Hill
Friday, Saturday, Sunday from August 8 through
September 7, plus Labor Day Monday.

NC Museum of Art in Raleigh
Friday and Saturday, September 12 and 13. Shows start at 7:00, end around
8:30, with pre-shows by other artists at 6:30.

***We're also hoping to find a few folks who could be part of our dress
rehearsal week. We practice every night at the Forest Theater the week
running up to opening night: Monday through Thursday, August 4 through
7, and would love to have the extras' puppets brought to life to
rehearse with. Even more camaraderie!

If you're interested or have questions, please contact Martha at
ameda AT mindspring.com

Thanks and see you there,
Paperhand Puppet people

  • Paperhand Puppet call for Extras!!, Paperhand Puppet, 07/29/2008