ch-scene - sadlack's, cave and beyond

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: sadlack's, cave and beyond
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 06:41:29 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy there. Regina Hexaphone will be playing this weekend at two of
our favorite places to play, and we'll be joined by two of our
favorite people (what could be better than that?)...

Friday, July 11, 7 p.m.
Sadlack's, Raleigh NC
w/Pillowfighter (Margaret White and Joe Seely)
www.myspace.com/joeseely
www.myspace.com/sadlacksheroes

Saturday, July 12, 10 p.m.
the Cave, Chapel Hill NC
again w/Pillowfighter
www.caverntavern.com

Also, we'll be playing at the Pittsboro General Store Cafe on Tuesday,
July 15, 6-9 p.m., as part of the Claws and Hooves Burrito Bash
benefit for the Carnivore Preservation Trust and Heads Up! Therapeutic
Riding Program. That's a lot of words, so more details can be found
at www.cptigers.com or www.thegeneralstorecafe.com.

Looking ahead, we're excited to be hitting the road with our friends
Schooner for some long weekends in August and September! Additional
October and November dates are in the works. Details can be found on
our show calendar.

Rock!

Regina Hexaphone
www.reginahexaphone.com
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • sadlack's, cave and beyond, regina_hexaphone, 07/07/2008