ch-scene - Free documentary @ Local 506...7/7

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: eleni binge <elenibinge AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Free documentary @ Local 506...7/7
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:01:48 -0700 (PDT)

OK, so this isn't exactly a music post but the soundtrack contains
some awesome local musicians AND it's in a club so I'm posting it
here.

I wanted to let you know about a screening of my documentary Seeing
Through the Fence. This will be the last local screening until I/we
leave on tour for a year, film & band-style, I think.

7/7 @ 7:00 pm
FREE with veg food available for sale by Chef Shirle
@ the Local 506 - (506 W. Franklin St., Chapel Hill), 18+

A trailer, recent press, credits, etc etc: www.porchlifeproductions.com.

Hope to see you there! Feel free to write with any questions,
complaints, or promises to give me vegan cake at the screening.

--eleni