ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do, week of June 21, 2008

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "James Hepler" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do, week of June 21, 2008
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:59:58 -0400

Just wanted to add that Wednesday night is one of two tour bookend shows for
IWTDI. We head west on Thursday and won't be back until July 13th when we,
uh, rock the Cradle (a phrase that for me comes with a nearly unlimited
number of entendres) with Ben Davis & the Jetts, Aminal Music, Shakermaker,
and Salvo Hunter.

Anyway, come out and help us pay for gas. Hear a boatload of new songs.
And if the show gets eh, whatevered because of Soft Company, there's going
to be hell to pay.

[/shameless self promotion]