ch-scene - me and Ross

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "db/zz" <dbrylawski AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: me and Ross
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:00:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys! I never write in - I am a lurker no more. But I just wanted
to say that my Ross comment was indeed meant to be in jest, and I am
glad that he understands this. A joke to relieve some of the
pressure. It may have come out sort of funny though, but I meant it
to be light-hearted. (That's why I KEPT ON TALKING. (geez). I just
wanted him to know that I was ribbing good-naturedly).. Ross has had
a long hx. with polvo, and I actually grew to appreciate his opinion
(why I namechecked him) and that he is a passionate person about music
(aren't we all). And yes, we did have that convo YEARS ago where I
told him he'd like polvo if he altered his mind a bit. It was a funny
conversation that 26 years olds have, and it actually made the two of
us friendly. Anyway, I'm no dummy, I know people have a lot of
opinions and expectations and I was just commenting on that in an off-
the-cuff way. Glad you guys enjoyed the show - (if you did).
Chapel Hill is still my home and those homecoming shows are fun and
nervewracking.

DB

  • me and Ross, db/zz, 05/13/2008