ch-scene - Trekky Records presents: LIVE! from Trekky House

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Will Hackney <willhack15 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Trekky Records presents: LIVE! from Trekky House
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

Manx always post their awesome videos here, so I figured I'd post this
trailer for a video series we're doing:

We are proud to announce a new online video series filmed by our dear
friend Jon Mackey. It is called LIVE! from Trekky House, and as you
might have guessed it involves the artists of Trekky Records playing
live at our house. You'll see all sorts of terrain and environs, and
lovely acoustic and alternate versions of songs from Barghest,
Butterflies, Embarrassing Fruits, Lost in the Trees, The Never,
Vibrant Green, Wil Donegan and more. The first video will be released
next Monday! Scope the teaser trailer:

http://www.imeem.com/trekkyrecords/video/MDsdpLsb/trekky_records_live_from_trekky_house_trailer_music_video/