ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of May 3, 2008

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: doug <creeksidedls AT mindspring.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of May 3, 2008
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 19:39:25 -0400

Mary Brunnemer wrote:
In all my years, don't think I had ever seen
Superchunk at an outside venue, so that seemed extra fun to me for some
reason.

Does anyone else remember the big anti-Helms rally at the (old) Durham Athletic Park in '96?

Superchunk played that one, with many others, Polvo I think.

I'm trusting that the political result is better this time.