ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of May 3, 2008

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "James Hepler" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of May 3, 2008
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 17:33:02 -0400

You and me, Ross, peas in a pod. I gave the line monitor at the dean dome
guff for making me fill out my rally ticket in the rain after I took off
work to drive to durham in order to fill out my name and GET the ticket.
And then again to get my arcade fire ticket. It is what it is though.
Obama himself called me twice today, and one of his minions called me from
atlanta to tell me to vote at rogers here middle school on cornwall road in
Door-Haam. Love it when people who can't pronounce my city tell me where to
vote.

But it is what it is, and I'm glad there are people who care enough to get
out there and put in the work. Somewhere, someone decided that this is how
you win elections, and so everyone does it.