ch-scene - FW: EARLY WEEKNITE ROCK SHOW!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Anne Gomez <annemgomez AT hotmail.com>
  • To: altmusic chapelhill <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: FW: EARLY WEEKNITE ROCK SHOW!
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:42:53 -0400

Hey y'all -

Cantwell Gomez and Jordan is playing an early show tonight in Chapel Hill, if
you need to fill the time between work and Law & Order.

Here's Dave Cantwell's description of the festivities:

Howdy. Try this one on for size...This Wednesday, April 30th,8:00 PM,at
Mansion 462, Chapel Hill:CANTWELLGOMEZ&JORDANMULTITUDESLOPEZ ATTITUDEAll
right. Thanks!--Dave C.PS: But...I have to work really early:Mansion 462=A
new (?) club that i know nothing about, except that they are willing to have
weird rock shows at 8:00 on a Wednesday nite. It's at 462 West Franklin St.
And they've got one of these: http://mansion462.com/default.htm. Although,
I think this show is not listed on the website. Philbog Philip has assured
me that it's a go.CANTWELLGOMEZ&JORDAN=Hey, we've got a new record out. Get
it at this show. Or some other
time.http://www.myspace.com/cantwellgomezandjordanhttp://www.cantwellgomezandjordan.comMULTITUDES=An
awesome new instrumental trio from Brooklyn, with a member (Alex the
ridiculous, non-stop filling drummer) of our sadly disbanded pals Blame Game.
Multitudes seems to be slightly more 'mathy' or 'proggy' than BG were.
Listen for yrself--I think they sound
great:http://www.myspace.com/multitudesbandhttp://multitudesband.com/index.phpLOPEZ
ATTITUDE=This is a Philbog Philip band, so I expect it to be passionate,
kinda noisy, maybe a little silly. Almost certainly
fun.http://www.myspace.com/lopezattitude

  • FW: EARLY WEEKNITE ROCK SHOW!, Anne Gomez, 04/30/2008