ch-scene - Baseball season again!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Margaret Campbell" <margaretc AT gmail.com>
  • To: dukepark AT yahoogroups.com, ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Baseball season again!
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:06:38 -0400

Folks!

If you have missed the hint of the flowering azaleas, yes, it is spring
again!

Which means the Bulls will be playing!

I've asked a number of people, but they seem to think that having their own
life and family is more important than baseball. I reckon as the season
progresses, they'll change their minds.

But anyway, I have one (that's *one*, a solo) available for Friday night
(opening day! fireworks! happiness!), Saturday, Sunday, and a day game on
Monday. Gates open at 6pm Friday. 4pm Saturday and Sunday, and Monday is a
day game! 10 am!

So, the rules are that you are on your own for parking, but a ticket will be
waiting in your name at the box office. You root for the Bulls (they will
be playing the Scranton-Willkes Barre Yankees, but you root for the Bulls)
and you buy me a beer and maybe a hot dog or something like.

And you'll get the best seat in the park! My seats are 1st row, behind home
plate! Sorry--you'll have to sit with me. [g]

If you want that ticket for any of the games offered above, you have to
email me (margaretc AT gmail.com) by midnight the night before your chosen
game. Bonus points if I actually know you, but that's not required.
Filling the stadium is!

  • Baseball season again!, Margaret Campbell, 04/10/2008