ch-scene - Ex-Members Last Show - This Saturday, Local 506

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Chef Shirle'" <info AT fourcornerscuisine.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Ex-Members Last Show - This Saturday, Local 506
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:09:23 -0800 (PST)

This Saturday at the Local 506 in Chapel Hill will be the last Ex-
Members show. (see story below if you're curious) We'll be opening for
the wonderful MEN (JD & Jo from Le Tigre) and Hey Willpower!
Please try to make it out early, we go on at 9:30 sharp.

Bring your sneakers and headbands...it's going to be HOT!

Thanks for all the support...we love each and everyone of you.

xoex,
David K, Shirl=E9 & Mel

They still love each other,it's just that...
Shirle' wants to spend 2008 focusing fully on her cheffing biz
(www.fourcornerscuisine.com), writing a cookbook, writing her new blog
about her life with food (www.Rockinthestove.com) and buy more exotic
spices...
David wants to spend 2008 focusing fully on his silk screen poster art
(see his posters at http://www.myspace.com/pinkieswearpresents ) and
his photography. He also wants to learn Spanish.
Melissa will be DJ-ing around the triangle, and is "Free to a Good
Home "(band)...so if you need a kick ass drummer contact her at
http://www.myspace.com/melissayork22

  • Ex-Members Last Show - This Saturday, Local 506, Chef Shirle', 03/06/2008