ch-scene - Hey lookee! lookee! a rock show in Chapel Hill!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: smithers <ansmithers AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Hey lookee! lookee! a rock show in Chapel Hill!
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:42:07 -0800 (PST)

Hello there,

Track and Field fest was wonderful and amazing so thanks first of all
to Ron and Nick (the art by Matt Hart and Kevin Dixon was also very
enjoyable to see) and everyone else.

now a brief message:

we are in the year of the pig and we are opening for

Parts & Labor (from Brooklyn) [ http://www.partsandlabor.net/ ]
and
ECSTATICSUNSHINE (from Baltimore) [ http://www.ecstaticsunshine.com/ ]

TONIGHT
Wednesday, March 5 at Local506 over on Franklin St.

We haven't played at the 506 in about 2 years and never with Se=F1or
Sward and Dr. Dave Cantwell, so it would be a very nice special time
if any of you can come out early. maybe we will even have some scary
stickers of a dangerous knife or even some comic books you can color
if you like coloring things and you feel like it. We will start very
close to 9 pm.

sure would be nice to see you.
thanks everybody.
yep.

  • Hey lookee! lookee! a rock show in Chapel Hill!, smithers, 03/05/2008