ch-scene - Drummer required...well...requested...um...humbly pray for...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Joe Huffuff <the.real.rain AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Drummer required...well...requested...um...humbly pray for...
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:15:28 -0500

Hello.

I've been using Jamstix 2, and it's been unbelievable for writing and
arranging.

I want to record with a live drummer, though, and was wondering if there
were any drummers out there who would consider recording drum parts for
my music.

My arrangements are like XTC meets Steely Dan, get run over by Stevie
Wonder's limo driver, and all end up having a party for 70 minutes or so.

If this sounds like something you'd like to invest a little time in,
please email me at info AT gilbertneal.net

By all means visit www.gilbertneal.net to listen to samples from my last
CD, "Drink the Beast With Me"

I believe the musician in you will find the music fulfilling and different.

  • Drummer required...well...requested...um...humbly pray for..., Joe Huffuff, 02/15/2008