ch-scene - Re: NC Local Music Showcase

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "James Hepler" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: thevirgonine AT gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: NC Local Music Showcase
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:30:54 -0500

I've been on this list since the early-to-mid 90's, and even then people
were afraid to post. You should never hesitate to post the information
about an upcoming show. Frankly, it could be one of few MUSIC related posts
in a given week, outside of Grady's things to do. Would be nice to know
when that show is, though!