ch-scene - [Internationalist] AL BURIAN is here: january 19!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] AL BURIAN is here: january 19!
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:14:53 -0500

Internationalist Books & Community Center
405 W Franklin Street
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
919.942.1740 / internationalistbooks.org

IS YOUR MEMBERSHIP CURRENT? Be sure that your Internationalist Books
membership hasn't expired! Membership gives you a 10% discount on new
books and magazines, access to our lending library, and access to the
community space. It also supports a local non-profit cooperatively run
bookstore.

We have a small but good collection of events for you in January.

UNCONVENTIONAL ACTION WORKSHOP
Tuesday, January 15 at 6pm
More information coming soon?

AL BURIAN
Saturday, January 19 at 7pm
Join us for a reading and book discussion from the amazing local
author of "Things are Meaning Less" and "Burn Collector". Al Burian
has played in the bands Challenger and Milemarker, as well as written
frequent columns for Punk Planet

LONG FORGOTTEN FAIRYTALE
Tuesday, February 05 at 6pm
Join us for the second meeting of the theory reading group. For more
information, email obsolete_discourse AT riseup.net

POLITICAL PRISONERS LETTER WRITING NIGHT
Tuesday, February 12 at 6-8pm
Join us for our second Political Prisoners Letter Writing Night. Bring
yourself and a snack to share with fellow letter-writers.

---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: