ch-scene - Re: Culture Shcok/ Culture Zone

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Jeff <nettiedaum AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Culture Shcok/ Culture Zone
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 18:35:01 -0800 (PST)

I'm currently working on a new itinerary for carrborovisitorcenter.com
in the "You Go Your Way, I'll Go Mine" series, which is for couples
who have different ideas of fun. The new itinerary is "You Like It
Hot, I'd Rather Not," and I'm looking for places/regular events either
with spicy or upbeat offerings, like salsa music and dancing, or
mellow, like classical music or a gallery that provides a casual at-
your-own pace view. For an example of one of these itineraries, go to:
http://carrborovisitorcenter.com/itin_couples_rowread.html

For an example of one of my art walks, go to:
http://carrborovisitorcenter.com/itin_artwalk_neighborhood.html

Thanks,
JM Daum
jmdaum AT carrborovisitorcenter.com