ch-scene - Bombadill and more at the Broad Street Cafe

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: rj AT broadstreetcafe.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Bombadill and more at the Broad Street Cafe
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:01:11 -0800 (PST)

Friday December 7th- 8:30pm $5 cover Bluematics- Blues, Jazz
Puritan Rodeo Show - Rock, Americana

Saturday December 8th 7:00pm $3 Cover
The Samurai Hour- Improv, Comedy
Hammer No More the Fingers- Indie, Post-punk
Bombadil- Folk, Lyrical
Dead To Society- Punk

Sunday December 9th 4:30pm $5
Kids show: Rags to Riches ("The Gingerbread Boy")
6:30pm
Christmas Carol Jam

Monday, December 10th, 7-11pm
Broad Street Open House
Come celebrate the holidays and our one year anniversary with door
prizes, drink specials ($2 draft beer and $2 wine) and of course
music! This is community potluck style, so please bring an appetizer
to share! Join in the festivities and don't forget to bring your
friends and loved ones, this event is open to the public. We'll also
have Karaoke!

Thursday, December 13th- 8:00pm Free (tip jar)
Cliff Rubin- Alternative, Folk
Jason Harrod- Folk Rock, Acoustic
Jamie McFarlane

Saturday, December 15th 8:00pm
$5 b4 8pm $8 at showtime
Shairi's Open Mic

Sunday December 16th
4:30pm $3 ages 3+
Baron Von Rumblebuss Kids Show
6:30pm
Christmas Carol Jam

Wednesday, Dec 19 2007 8:00pm Freee
NCSC Open Mic

  • Bombadill and more at the Broad Street Cafe, rj, 12/07/2007