ch-scene - Drummer seeking rockstars

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Andy Cary <andrewdcary AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Drummer seeking rockstars
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:21:00 -0800 (PST)

If you're a guitarist, bassist, or vocalist who is interested in
getting a full band together to perform and record, read on.

I've been playing drums for almost 9 years. I like music that varies
between post-punk (like bands featured on Absolutepunk.net) to radio-
friendly modern rock (like Maroon 5, Goo Goo Dolls).

I've played with many musicians and have taken some music theory
courses, but mostly practiced by playing with the music I'm listening
to at the time. I'm 24 and attending UNC (did a stint the Army before
college, with my drum set with me). I have access to recording
equipment and some options for practice space.

If you're interested in linking up, let me know.

Thanks,

Andy
email: andrewdcary AT gmail.com
facebook: Andy Cary

  • Drummer seeking rockstars, Andy Cary, 11/28/2007