ch-scene - Blake Tedder [solo] - prog folk - The Cave - Thursday 11/29

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "blaketeddermusic AT gmail.com" <blaketeddermusic AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Blake Tedder [solo] - prog folk - The Cave - Thursday 11/29
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:56:26 -0800 (PST)

Please drop by the Cave for the early show on Thursday 11/29 barring
you are skipping Stevie Wonder in Raleigh - go see him if you can.

I will be playing a goodmixture of my old favorites with a new breed
of my songwriting and musical style that I am calling some sort of
'progfolk' think neil young meets iron and wine with darker
psychological themes and minor tonalities. hope some of you can make
it. i'd really like some feedback. peace.

blaketedder.com
crimmusjam.com

  • Blake Tedder [solo] - prog folk - The Cave - Thursday 11/29, blaketeddermusic AT gmail.com, 11/26/2007