ch-scene - Saturday, November 10th. Hammer No More The Fingers CD Release Party

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: info AT redcollarmusic.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Saturday, November 10th. Hammer No More The Fingers CD Release Party
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:00:54 -0800

Come on out and see five of the finest bands this area has to offer
(Hammer No More the Fingers, I Was Totally Destroying It, Red Collar,
Future Kings of Nowhere, Dead To Society), beer and fun. $5 at the
door gets you access to the big bash plus the Hammer No More The
FIngers CD.

Check out this e-card for those of you not familiar with Hammer:
http://www.fanaticpromotion.com/ecards/hammernomorethefingers/.

Here are the details:

When: Saturday, November 10th. Doors open at 8pm and the
show starts at 8:30pm.
Where: Duke Coffeehouse (directions -
http://www.duke.edu/web/coffeehouse/directions.html )
How much: $5 which gets you the show and the cd.
What else: There will be beer there but we suggest bringing
your own just in case (it's a byob venue)
Who: Hammer No More the Fingers, I Was Totally
Destroying It, Red Collar, Future Kings of Nowhere, Dead To Society
(in reverse order)

Hammer No More the Fingers
http://www.myspace.com/hnmtf

I Was Totally Destroying It
http://www.myspace.com/iwtdi

Red Collar
http://www.myspace.com/redcollarmusic

Future Kings of Nowhere
http://www.myspace.com/thefuturekings

Dead to Society
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=118511144
<http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?
fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendID=118511144>

  • Saturday, November 10th. Hammer No More The Fingers CD Release Party, info, 11/07/2007