ch-scene - Good place for a Men's Cut?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryk <chscene AT bryk.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Good place for a Men's Cut?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 17:38:52 -0400

I'm getting married next spring and I'm under heavy manners to get a "nice" hairstyle happening.

My stylist quit and moved somewhere else over the summer and now I have no idea who to call.

Any recommendations on where a thirty-something guy with ear-length long hair can get a decent style consultation in Raleigh?

Not too hip, but not too square. More Pete Astor than Pete Wentz. Sort of nerdy, I guess (*sigh*)

My former stylist was in an Aveda "concept salon" (wtfita?) but I don't really need the nine yard spa treatment.

Thanks.