ch-scene - Taproot Radio Live Tonight 9-11pm Eastern

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Calvin Powers" <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Taproot Radio Live Tonight 9-11pm Eastern
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:47:20 -0400

Howdy,

Yes, Yes, I know it's been a whole week but now you finally get to hear
another installment of the Taproot Radio Show <http://www.taprootradio.com/>.
Tonight's show is completely up in the air. I did zero pre-planning of
tonights' show. I just rummaged through my "heavy rotation pile" at home and
filled a bag with CDs. So tune in and listen to an under-slept, over
caffeinated Calvin stumble his way through two hours of the gritties roots
music you can shake a stick at. Locals can tune n to 103.5FM in Carrboro
and everyone else can tune into the webcast at www.communityradio.coop .

Calvin

--
"These are hard times for dreamers." -- from Amelie

  • Taproot Radio Live Tonight 9-11pm Eastern, Calvin Powers, 10/22/2007